Position: Software Developer - Full-Time
Job duties will include -
• Assisting in creating the architecture of the software, writing the software in low-level and c+ coding languages, simulation of the system behavior, and testing the software after development has been completed, for TCP/IP Network Processors.
• Assessing the feature requirements established by the Product Managers.
• Analysis of the feature requirements to establish a target set of deliverables.
• Perform feasibility study to assess the risks and tradeoffs.
• Write Functional specification, design the overall structure of the product.
• Establish requirements including tools, licenses, and infrastructure to complete the work.
• Write code, testing including alpha test phase, beta test phase, and bug fixes.
• Release build stage to produce final software.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems
* 5 Years Experience
Please send resumes referencing the above job title to Zyzyx Inc. 870 N. McCarthy Blvd, Suite 200, Milpitas, CA 95035, or email your application to email@example.com